Tuesday, January 5, 2016

1.5.16 - Site updates

Hello all. I'll be instituting the use of a "review" tag and posting reviews of items in my collection. The set day for now will be Tuesday, but when I move in March I may change it depending on my schedule.

So expect my first product review later today. Here is a quick preview of my set up:

Title: What the item is with the english and kanji, if I have it.
Release Date: Release date of the original item.
Country: What countries got this item and any changes made.
Aesthetic: How cool the item looks.
Fun: How fun is it?
Packaging (if applicable): Is the packaging sturdy? Cool looking? May note changes between regions, here, too.
Notes: Anything else worth mentioning.

1 comment:

  1. this is a really neat idea! can't wait to read the reviews :3

    ReplyDelete