Saturday, January 2, 2016

1.2.16 - Happy New Year, NicoNico stream announced

Hey there guys. Happy New Year!

Just wanted to give a quick heads up that Toku Taku still has the Garurumon GEM if you still need to preorder. Otherwise, I would wait for DenDen or Crunchyroll.

Not much news, except there will be a new Tri. related stream coming soon (the 15th, IIRC). I'll post any details when we have them!

Now, some of you may remember the Comiket 89 exclusive tote set. We confirmed the boys bag includes a towel and the girls bag included a scarf. To give you an idea of how much this sucks, only about 300 were made availible per version, per day. My contact was not able to snag me one at the show because they sold out and she went several days. She said that the tote/scarf/girls' version was always availible, though... :/ I have my deputy out looking as well as watching a few auctions. I would expect to pay a hefty price tag for it if you want it, though.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment