Saturday, August 1, 2015

8.1.15 - Happy Odaiba Memorial Day! Updates + New PV

So, I'm sure you've all seen the PV by now. Not much new regarding Yamato, although we did get a really nice poster.
In the actual PV, Yamato shows up a few times. Nothing new here. I like how bright his eyes are but I still am getting used to the design, haha.

In other news, I made a huge site update after connecting with some more Yamato collectors. You can find their Links in my FAQ section! (As well as a site button, if you'd like to link this blog!)

I've also added the following items:
  • Yamato Washcloth
  • Yamato Spiral Notebook
  • Yamato Gift Card
  • Yamato Settei 
  • Yamato / Gabumon Line Zero Two Magnets
  • Garurumon Cup
  • Peruvian Coca Cola Promotional Cards
  • Yamato Pinball Party Favor
  • Gabumon Japanese Game Peices
  • 15th Anniversary Clear File, Yamato / Gabumon
  • Takeru Takaishi Walkie Talkie
  • Yamato stickers / temporary tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment