Wednesday, November 18, 2015

11.18.15 - New interviews with voice actors on official site!

This is a quick translation using Chrome and my own intuition, so take it with a grain of salt. If you do decide to use this, please credit me. The original page is located here.

Yoshimasa Hosoya (Voice of Yamato Ishida)
1. For the character you played your own
When I decided to audition for Yamato, I thought a lot of the things, like the fact that Adventure (Yamato?) is loved by many people. At the same time, I thought of the image of "Digimon" in the eyes of the fans, there was also fear that. The character has been redesigned from the previous series.
Nozomi intentionally put without discomfort. (?)

2. What was it like during recording?
Fans had grown to love the original voices, so I kept that in mind. When we worked with our partner Digimon (actors) we gave our best effort!

3. "Digimon Adventure tri. Chapter 1," Reunion, "" Here I want to see! (Maybe, what scenes are you excited about?)
The Chosen Children and Digimon our reunion scene.
If fans from the old days, begin to see this anew and it was what they expected, I would be very happy.

4. Please give a message to the fans.
I am pleased with meeting the expectations of everyone.
For every Digimon fan, we don't want to disappoint them, and so we'll try hard, so you can enjoy as a new "Digimon" works, thank you future best regards!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``
Mayumi Yamaguchi (Voice of Gabumon)
1. How did you feel when they told you about a sequel to "Digimon Adventure"?
It brought up a lot of old feelings.
I was surprised when I heard there was a sequel and that I would be reprising my role.
However, I didn't feel anxious or nervous while portraying Gabumon.
After the evolution scene, it felt amazing!

2. What was it like during recording?
The dubbing process is a little different than it was fifteen years ago. 
(Not sure about this part:
Wow I wonder I have interest and ~. And we aunt who had bloom (laughs the water cooler
- I was also eating Monjya from over)

3. "Digimon Adventure tri. Chapter 1," Reunion, "" Here I want to see! (Maybe, what scenes are you excited about?)
The moment when the Butter-Fly flows in the opening, I was filled with excitement!
All the nostalgia came back in an instant and I notice also that something is exciting again. Many are sensitive to the greatness of the Butter-Fly, which implies expectations.

4. Please give a message to the fans.
I'm pleased that this or any "renunion" was possible! It is a pleasure now or for any adventure.
I hope we can enjoy it together!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment